Dimmer Switch Installation
- Improved Ambiance
- Saves Electricity
- Adds Value for your property
- Living Room or Den
- Porch Lights
- Knob style – a circular turning knob. The most common type of switch
- Toggle style – the appearance is similar to a regular switch but has a piece that moves up and down to control the light
- Rocker control – identical to toggle, but is found on a more extensive light switch.
- Slide – a horizontal switch that slides up and down to control the light.
- Scene selector – has several buttons for you to choose the level of light.
If you hear a dimmer switch buzzing, you may need to replace the bulbs with new ones or lower wattage. A humming dimmer switch can also indicate that the switch has insufficient wattage capacity or low quality.
Our trained and certified installers are composed of licensed electricians who make supporting you their #1 goal.
WHY CHOOSE THE FLASH ELECTRIC?
When you have a busy schedule, you need to rely on a company that turns up at the time agreed – a time convenient for you. When you call The Flash Electric LLC, you can be sure that we’ll be there.
Our mission is to provide excellent work at an affordable price. Usually, we will equal or exceed the costs of our rivals. Contact The Flash Electric LLC to give you a quote on your next job. If you need any help with Lighting Installation, we will surely be there to help you. We are located in Athens, GA, and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us today to explore how our basic service provider solutions can aid satisfy your basement remodel plans. Contact us at Theflashelectricincorp@gmail.com. Call us at 770-584-6186 for a cost-free quote or call us online!.