Electrical home inspections
An electrical home inspection provides a thorough investigation of your home, ensuring all electrical wires and components meet the legal safety standards. The National Electrical Code (NEC) is the code that all electricians must follow when examining homes and defines the parameters for optimal standards across the United States. Upon completing your electrical home inspection, a team of The Flash Electric LLC inspector will provide a detailed, prioritized checklist including areas in need of immediate attention, recommendations for improvements, and potential upgrade possibilities.
- When you purchase a home
- When your home is older than 25 years
- When you add an appliance
- When your house had a significant renovation
An electrical home inspection is vital for the safety of your home and everyone in it.
- Assuring the safe operation of electrical components in your home.
- Recognizing outdated wiring.
- Identifying electrical wiring that may have degraded over time.
- Spotting oversized fuses or breakers that would cause a fire.
- Helping you save energy and reduce costs by preventing any accidents.
- Letting you know the electrical in a new home is safe before you purchase it.
- Proper light bulb wattage
- Operation and Condition Switch and wall outlet
- Shock or electrocution hazards
- Confirmation of grounding systems
- Validation of appropriate surge protection
- Testing of smoke detectors
- An examination of outdoor electrical systems
- A detailed report on all areas regarding the electrical component of your home.
WHY CHOOSE THE FLASH ELECTRIC?
When you have a busy schedule, you need to rely on a company that turns up at the time agreed – a time convenient for you. When you call The Flash Electric LLC, you can be sure that we’ll be there.
Our mission is to provide excellent work at an affordable price. Usually, we will equal or exceed the costs of our rivals. Contact The Flash Electric LLC to give you a quote on your next job. If you need any help with Lighting Installation, we will surely be there to help you. We are located in Athens, GA, and is open 24 hours a day, six days a week.
Call us today to explore how our basic service provider solutions can aid satisfy your basement remodel plans. Contact us at Theflashelectricincorp@gmail.com. Call us at 770-584-6186 for a cost-free quote or call us online!.