The meaning of GFCI is the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter outlet. You most likely have a few GFCI receptacles installed in your home’s bathrooms and kitchen. These are grounded, three-prong electrical outlets with their reset-and-test buttons on the outlet cover. If you don’t see these then we highly recommend you give us a call or text at 770-584-6186.
- Not properly Installed – your outlets were most likely not installed correctly. This is a mistake in the line of work of an uncertified electrician.
- Arc Faults – discharge of power is too high than its usual power between conductors. This results in wires to overheat.
- Overloaded on power – plugging too many devices at once, most likely octopus wiring. This overloads the appliances.
- Circuit Breakers are Tripping – appliances and devices that refuse to power up might be due to the circuit breaker tripped.
- GFCI Tripped – This is similar to the Circuit Breaker. If a power surge occurs, GFCI will turn off to prevent shocks or fire.
Signs that you need to repair the GFCI
- No power on your outlet
- An outlet that’s sparking
- An outlet that’s glowing
- An outlet that’s hot to the touch
If you’re facing any of these problems in Athens, GA, it’s important to call an expert as soon as you can. At the same time, a loss of power to an outlet or switch may be an irritation. Sparking or hot outlets can be dangerous and lead to electric shocks or even a house fire. So please don’t wait around for the problem to go away on its own.
The Flash Electric LLC electricians can install as many outlets you desire, anywhere you want them. Installing a GFCI outlet is an easy way to make your home safer.
WHY CHOOSE THE FLASH ELECTRIC?
When you have a busy schedule, you need to rely on a company that turns up at the time agreed – a time convenient for you. When you call The Flash Electric LLC, you can be sure that we’ll be there.
Our mission is to provide excellent work at an affordable price. Usually, we will equal or exceed the costs of our rivals. Contact The Flash Electric LLC to give you a quote on your next job. If you need any help with Lighting Installation, we will surely be there to help you. We are located in Athens, GA, and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us today to explore how our basic service provider solutions can aid satisfy your basement remodel plans. Contact us at Theflashelectricincorp@gmail.com. Call us at 770-584-6186 for a cost-free quote or call us online!.