Why you should Upgrade your Panel
- Circuit Capacity
- Safety Features
- Aluminum Wiring
- Electric Load Capacity
- Increases the Property Value
- Increased Home Safety
Insurance companies usually get strict when they find out the home has a fuse panel and recommend the Panel switched to a breaker panel system. Everyone is familiar with the old screw-in fuses.
Get your Panel Checked
If your Panel is like a decade or more years old, you will need to get a new Panel to replace your old one.
Symptoms of Faulty Panels
- Lights Flicker – Old electrical panels can malfunction, but usually, the problem stems from overloaded circuits.
- Circuit Breaker often trip – Panel is malfunctioning or defective.
A breaker that fails to trip will cause fire, smoke, and melted wires from overheating in the worst case.
Signs that your Panel needs upgrade
- Crackling sound from the Panel.
- Corrosion and rust from the Circuit Breakers.
- The Interior of the Panel is warm.
- Appliances are not running at full power.
- You do not have a main breaker.
Panel Upgrade Service Include:
- Service Upgrades
- Meter Base Repairs
- Meter Base Replacements
- Service Mast Repairs
- Replace Weather Head
- New Grounding Systems
- Whole House Surge Protection Devices
- Label Household Circuits on Existing Panels
- Sub Panels
Why choose the service of The Flash Electric LLC
When you have a busy schedule, you need to rely on a company that turns up at the time agreed – a time convenient for you. When you call The Flash Electric LLC, you can be sure that we’ll be there.
Our mission is to provide excellent work at an affordable price. Usually, we will equal or exceed the costs of our rivals. Contact The Flash Electric LLC to give you a quote on your next job. If you need any help with Surge Protection, we will surely be there to help you. We are located in Athens, GA, and is open for 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us today to explore how our basic service provider solutions can aid satisfy your basement remodel plans. Contact us at Theflashelectricincorp@gmail.com. Call us at 770-584-6186 for a cost-free quote or call us online!.