Electrical Home Inspections
An electrical home inspection provides a thorough investigation of your home, ensuring all electrical wires and components meet the legal safety standards. The National Electrical Code (NEC) is the code that all electricians must follow when examining homes and defines the parameters for optimal standards across the United States. Upon completing your electrical home inspection, a team of The Flash Electric LLC inspector will provide a detailed, prioritized checklist including areas in need of immediate attention, recommendations for improvements, and potential upgrade possibilities.
When do you need an Inspection?
- When you purchase a home
- When your home is older than 25 years
- When you add an appliance
- When your house had a significant renovation
Benefits of an Electrical Safety Inspection
- Assuring the safe operation of electrical components in your home.
- Recognizing outdated wiring.
- Identifying electrical wiring that may have degraded over time.
- Spotting oversized fuses or breakers that would cause a fire.
- Helping you save energy and reduce costs by preventing any accidents.
- Letting you know the electrical in a new home is safe before you purchase it.
What Electric Safety Includes
- Proper light bulb wattage
- Operation and Condition Switch and wall outlet
- Shock or electrocution hazards
- Confirmation of grounding systems
- Validation of appropriate surge protection
- Testing of smoke detectors
- An examination of outdoor electrical systems
- A detailed report on all areas regarding the electrical component of your home.