- Electrical Maintenance – replace electric cords, rewire outlets, and install switches.
- Electrical Safety Inspection – inspects the entire electrical system of your home. Ensures to pass the electrical code compliance and make any repairs needed.
- Electrical Wiring – will rewire an entire house if needed, especially if the owner is considering selling his/her own home.
- Electrical panel upgrades – upgrades the panel of your home for you to be able to change fuses of your circuit breaker or increase the load.
- Burning smell – wires are overloaded, and it might have melted.
- Breakers are constantly tripping – too many appliances/devices are connected in the same circuit.
- Sockets have burn marks – stop using the socket. It might start a fire. Contact an electrician for this type of problem.
WHY CHOOSE THE FLASH ELECTRIC?
When you have a busy schedule, you need to rely on a company that turns up at the time agreed – a time convenient for you. When you call The Flash Electric Incorporated, you can be sure that we’ll be there.
Our mission is to provide excellent work at an affordable price. Usually, we will equal or exceed the costs of our rivals. Contact The Flash Electric Incorporated to give you a quote on your next job. If you need any help with Lighting Installation, we will surely be there to help you. We are located in Athens, GA, and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Call us today to explore how our basic service provider solutions can aid satisfy your basement remodel plans. Contact us at Theflashelectricincorp@gmail.com. Call us at (281) 888-0430 for a cost-free quote or call us online!.